May 11, 2023
A new release of API Simulator, version 1.11, is here!
This version is purely a maintenance release:
- Upgraded a good number of dependencies: Netty, Groovy, Jackson, JsonPath, Log4j2…
- Improved the documentation based on input and feedback from users (thank you!).
- Fixed a problem with generating self-signed cert with Java 17+.
- Fixed “Unsupported class file major version 63” error when using Java 19.
- Fixed “Unsupported class file major version 64” error when using Java 20.
As usual, the documentation has more details.
We invite you to learn more about API Simulator, download and install it, and run the examples included in the download. Why not even create API simulations to help your own testing and development?
Let us know what you think at [contact at APISimulator.io]. Many thanks for your interest and support!
Happy API Simulating!