March 5, 2017
This release improves various aspects of working with API Simulator and running the example simulations.
API Simulator v0.5.1 Release Changes
- Removed the separate startup and shutdown scripts for Linux and Windows. Now it is just one script – apisimulator/apisimulator.bat – with ‘start’ and ‘stop’ arguments.
- Improvements to the apisimulator, apisimulator.bat, apiclient, and apiclient.bat scripts.
- Improved handling of command line arguments for API Simulator.
- Renamed the default raw output file for HTTP from output.raw to response.http.
- Moved the test inputs for the example simulations from a separate ‘input’ sub-directory under ‘examples’ to a ‘tests’ sub-directory in the respective example simulation folders. We updated all README.txt files for the examples in the distro to reflect the change.
- Added ability to specify logging configuration for the API Client.
- Defect fixes and internal refactorings.
Let us know what you think at [feedback at APISimulator.com]. Many thanks for your interest and support!